Friday, May 06, 2005

Till The End of Time...

I never knew that you’d be so beautiful
I never thought in a million years you’d be mine
For all my life been waiting to see if dreams come true
I never once believe in someone there like you

So there I was trying to make it on my own
A lonely soul I thought I could’ve changed the world
For all my life been searching always trying to find
Someone like you to love me until the end of time

Chorus:
And I’ll give my heart and soul I’ll give it all to you
To you..
All my hopes and dreams are in this wedding ring
I love you..
Until the end of time..

All the sweet ways I love the little things you say
You’re all I’ve hoped for you simply take my breath away
What have I done to deserve you my lady to feel your love inside
To know that you will love me until the end of time

Chorus:
And I’ll give my heart and soul I’ll give it all to you
To you..
All my hopes and dreams are in this diamond ring
I love you.. I really love you
I’ll give my heart and soul.. Just take it all..
I only need you.. I need you..
Darling I just love you so
I love you so….

Hope you can believe
This beauty in my arms
And then I’ll be with youUntil the end of time…


- LUV U SAYANG -

No comments: